March 23, 2020
FlexCare Infusion COVID-19 Update
In an abundance of caution to protect our patients and our staff, we have updated our service
and protocols again. We now include a fever screening, clinician mask, and patient mask policy.
Our current protocols are outlined below:
Flexcare COVID-19 Prevention Protocol:
– Wellness/vitamin infusions have been suspended to non-medical patients to decrease traffic.
– Patients will be pre-screened for risk factors prior to appointments.
– A fever screening will be performed prior to the patient entering the infusion area with infusion suites.
– All guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
– All guests will wear a mask prior to entering the infusion area.
– Staff will wear a mask when in the presence of all patients and guests.
– Patients will be infused in a private room or area that well exceeds the recommended 6’ minimum for social distance.
– Access to the facility will be limited to staff, patients, and operational partners for the next 30 days.
– Family/care member support will be limited to pediatric patients or adult patients who require transportation assistance.
– All surfaces (including the purpose-designed cleanable fabrics of seating) are cleaned between visits using EPA recommended enhanced cleaning procedures and disinfectants.
Flexcare Hours and Operations
At this time, our operational hours remain unchanged:
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Sunday: By appointment
We will continue to provide additional updates as the situation evolves. If you have any
additional questions, don’t hesitate to reach out directly. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy!
Managing Nurse Practitioner
Flexcare Infusion Center